Caribousmom is running the 2008 Themed Reading Challenge. She says:
If you’re like me, you have a stack of TBR books a mile high and you are just looking for an excuse to read them! I’m hosting a Themed Reading Challenge beginning January 1st and running 6 months.
Here are the rules:
1. Choose at least 4 books that share a theme – such as historical romances or books with animals as the central character or books set in a particular part of the country or books about family secrets. It doesn’t matter what the theme is – your choice!
2. Sign up here using Mr. Linky to link to your post of book selections by DECEMBER 31, 2007.
3. Write a review about each book you complete and a final wrap up at the end of the challenge.
4. Feel free to use the banner above on your blog.
5. Come back in January when I will have a Mr. Linky set up for you to link to your reviews of the books you have read.
My Theme is: Books to do with libraries and reading
Here are the titles of my 4 books:
Miss Zukas and the Library Murders by Jo Dereske – Review is here
The Reading Group by Elizabeth Noble – Review is here
The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby – Review is here
The Bronxville Book Club by Pamela Hackett Hobson – Review is here