** The first is to read 12 books from your local library in 2009.
** The second is to read 25 books from your local library in 2009.
** The third is to read 50 books from your local library in 2009.
You decide which one of the three challenges is best for you.
The rules are:
1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.
2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.
3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
4) When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your library books will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed. If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL blank.
5) Our goal is to read 12, 25, or 50 books checkout from our local library in 2009. Please decide which when you sign up and don’t change it.
6) These can be audios, downloads, children’s, YA. As long as it’s a book, format and target age group does not matter.
7) Feel free to post a link to your reviews in the comment section below. That way, we can visit your blog and read your review.
I am going to go for 12 books:
1. Enough Rope by Andrew Denton – Review is here
2. Coraline by Neil Gaiman – Review is here
3. The Year of living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs – Review is here
4. Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat by Vicki Myron – Review is here
5. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Mart – Review is here
6. Vanishing Point by Marcia Muller – Review is here
7. On a Hoof and a Prayer by Polly Evans – Review is here
8. When will there be Good News by Kate Atkinson – Review is here
9. Finding Nino by Marc Llewellyn – Review is here
10. Fried Eggs with Chopsticks by Polly Evans – Review is here
11. Food, Sex and Money by Liz Byrski – Review is here
12. Reading the Ceiling by Dayo Forster – Review is here