Pizza’s Book Discussions is hosting an August Book Challenge.
The goal of this challenge is to see who can read the most books in the month of August.
Well, it won’t be me, but I will see how many I can read. Maybe I can break my own record of 19, which is unlikely as I was off work for my record month and recuperating after an operation.
I’ll be posting the books I read in August here.
If you are interested then to sign up you need to click here.
1. Her Secret Family by Sherry Lewis
2. No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong
3. The Cat who wasn’t there by Lilian Jackson Braun
4. Zipporah, Wife of Moses by Marek Halter
5. The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
6. Housewife Down by Alison Penton Harper
7. Consequences of Sin by Clare Langley-Hawthorne
8. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
9. Lost by Michael Robotham
10. The Xenocide Mission by Ben Jeapes
11. The Thing around your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi