One of the Yahoo group’s I belong to is ‘On the Porch Swing‘ they have a couple of challenges going this year but I am only doing one of them:
Want to be a part of our 2009 Reading Challenges? All members are welcome to join in.
What is a reading challenge? Each year, Linda and Kari will come up with certain themes or goals and you select a book for each one. Every year they will be different. Keep track of these on your own and let us know your progress.
Below are the links that describe them and contain an image for your own blog. (Please note, these links will take you to Kari’s personal reading blog but the information is there for you.)
On The Porch Swing 2009 Reading Challenge
1. Pick a title with the word “marriage” or “marrying” or “married” in it
2. Pick a title with the word “friends” or “friendship” in it
3. Pick a title with the word “summer” or “winter” in it
4. Pick a title with a flower name in it
1. Bound by Marriage by Nalini Singh – Review is here
2. Best Friends for Ever by Jennifer Weiner – Review is here
3. The Long Winter by Laura Ingells Wilder – Review is here
4. Lilies for Love by Felicity Pulman – Review is here