Over In the Shadow of my TBR pile there is a a Welsh challenge happening. I decided I would get in touch with my Welsh heritage by joining in – I am going for the silver medal (Arian bathodyn) which is to read four to six Welsh-related books. I have found 5 Welsh related books, either set in Wales – or the authors are Welsh) which are all available from my local library.
Here is my list:
1. Aberystwyth Mon Amour by Malcolm Pryce
2. A Child’s Christmas in Wales by Dylan Thomas
3. Evenly Bodies by Rhys Bowen
4. Kingdom’s Dream by Iris Gower
5. The Earth Hums in B Flat by Mari Strachan